What a Moving Planner Can do for You
Does this sound like your life: go to work, make family meals, take the kids to their activities, go shopping, do the laundry, clean the house and many other things? Now, try adding a move into the mix. Where will you find the time to plan and organize a move?
What you need is a moving planner to coordinate your move for you. Now, there are third party services out there that can help you, but they charge a fairly hefty fee and they do not actually control the services provided.
Premiere Van Lines Moving Planner
Companies like Premiere Van Lines will assign a professional moving consultant to help you plan your move and make all of the necessary arrangements to free up your time and reduce your stress level. Best of all, this is part of Premiere’s regular service and there is no extra fee for the coordination, and guidance.
As a word of advice to get maximum value from Premiere’s moving planner you should contact them at least several weeks in advance of your move date. Premiere’s certified professional moving consultant will come to your home at your convenience to discuss your specific circumstances and requirements. This experienced individual will clearly explain the “who, what, when and why” of each stage of the moving process.
Premiere’s moving planner will ensure that your move goes smoothly and that nothing falls through the cracks by virtue of disorganization. These individuals have years of experience moving hundred if not thousands of customers during their career. As such, they know how important it is to attend to all of the details that are part of any move.
The Premiere moving consultant will develop a customized moving plan to meet your individual needs. As part of the moving plan process, your Premiere representative will:
- Come to your home to do a complete assessment of what is to be moved and to discuss your specific requirements.
- Provide service options for things like automobile transport
- Provide full service packing options that will save you valuable time and back breaking work
- If you decide you want to do some of your own packing, your moving consultant will arrange for the proper type and quantity of packing material and will provide you with professional packing tips
- Arrange for the right size of truck and number of crew for your move
- Develop a customized schedule for packing, loading, delivery and unpacking to meet your preference
- Advise and coordinate all services with Premiere’s central operations department to ensure that all commitments are met
- Arrange for any third services required through their approved network of suppliers
- If your move is a long distance one, provide you with contact information for your assigned destination agent
- Provide you with a copy of a moving calendar that will keep you on track
- Provide a helpful list of companies/utilities etc. that need to be contacted and advised about the upcoming move
- Will keep in touch with you throughout the various stages of the move and be available to answer any questions at any time
- Contact you after move is completed to ensure you are totally satisfied with the service and to assist if there are any outstanding issues
When you decide to move with Premiere Van Lines your moving planner will be there for you. For more information, contact your local Premiere office.