5 Great Housewarming Gifts
Family, friends or neighbours of people who move from Winnipeg may want to give the family a nice housewarming gift. To the recipient these gifts are the kind of surprise that helps offset all of the stress that comes with making a move. Everyone likes to receive a gift, particularly something that will be remembered along with fond thoughts of the giver. Coming up with a memorable gift requires creativity. Afterall, anyone can buy a bottle of wine and while it will always be appreciated, it isn’t that memorable. Instead here are 5 great housewarming gifts that are unique and will earn some heartfelt thanks.
- A month of meal kits to their new home– What a great way to get the whole family involved. Meal preparation can bring parents and kids together to help put a delicious meal on the table with a minimum of fuss. Even the youngest children can assist with the assembly when you move to a new place. Families often strengthen their bonds simply because everything else feels strange.
- Housecleaning Services – Getting settled into a new home can be chaotic and tiring. Everyone wants to start out with a pristine, organized home, but not everyone has the energy needed to wash walls or wash cupboards. Arranging for a couple of housecleaning sessions helps a family get off to a good start.
- Picture Hanging Services – When a family moves into a new home there are so many things to be done in order to get settled. By the time the beds are made up and the furniture is in place, people don’t have the time or energy to hang pictures. Why not arrange for a local to take a day to properly level and hang all of those pictures that serve to make a house a real home.
- Grass Cutting or snow removal service- Depending on the season the family moves in, why not help them out by arranging for lawn or snow removal service. When a family moves it probably means starting a new job which leaves less time for household chore. Having someone help out will be greatly appreciated.
- Tickets to a local dinner theatre or sporting event-What better way to get familiar with what the new community has to offer for that all-important downtime.
Using Premiere Van Lines will go a long way towards making a move easier on the entire family. For more information on how we can make your move less stressful contact our Winnipeg office at 204-925-7795 or call your local Premiere Van Lines office at 1-877-671-6683.