Saving you time
No business can afford to lose time. At Premiere, our number one priority is to move your business quickly and professionally with the least amount of disruption possible. Through expert planning and efficient coordination we minimize downtime and get your business up and running within the budget and time frame agreed upon.
Our bonded and uniformed movers are professionally trained and use the most up-to-date technology and custom equipment available to expedite corporate relocations and office moves of all sizes.
Your very own Project Manager acts as your single point of contact, coordinating and supervising the relocation process from start to finish, including the management of multiple service providers.
Premiere makes your move faster with:
- Ability to mange corporate relocations and office moves of all sizes
- Your own personal Project Manager for a single point of contact
- A preliminary evaluation of all services required
- Recommendations for all required third party services
- Efficient co-ordination of all services
- Development and explanation of numbering/labeling system
- Development of a practical moving timeline
- Professionally trained, bonded and uniformed movers
- Most up-to-date technology and custom equipment
Masters at installing
Whether we are installing new or used furniture or simply reconfiguring or relocating your current workstations and case goods furniture, Premiere's team of certified technicians have the experience and training to get the job done.
Personal Project Manager
Your personal Project Manager understands that office downtime is not an option. Their primary focus is to coordinate and supervise the installation process from start to finish, including the management of multiple service providers. All your staff has to do is sit down and make themselves comfortable at their new workstation.
Your Premiere Project Manager saves you time by:
- Performing a no cost, no-obligation consultation
- Reviewing individual services required
- Planning pre-project meetings
- Conducting site visits to confirm conditions and installation
- Suggesting any third party services required
- Coordinating overall services for the installation
- Assisting in the creation of timelines for your install