Congratulations on moving into your first home! It is such an exciting time, and with the holidays fast approaching, it is a great time to decorate your home.
Here are some fun ways to decorate your new home for the holidays using inexpensive items and things you can find outdoors:
12 Fun Ways to Decorate
- Set up a cocoa station with mugs, cocoa, candy canes, and marshmallows.
- Frame an archway with garland.
- Add a comfy throw and a holiday cushion in the living room to make it cozy and warm
- Hang a wreath in a window, on a wall, or on a door.
- Hang evergreen boughs from a tree branch and hang them from the wall. Add some ribbon and pinecones to make it festive.
- Use a chalkboard to write a special holiday message and place it in the entryway.
- Put candles in glass containers and add some stones and a piece of evergreen or put the candles in a wooden box and wrap it in a ribbon.
- Fill mason jars with ornaments and mini lights and place them around your home.
- Drape garland over a headboard and add some mini lights.
- Gather tree branches, wrap them in lights, and lean them against a wall or put them on the porch.
- Hang ornaments from light fixtures or tree branches using ribbon or string.
- Gather pinecones and put them in a glass container, a wooden box, or a ceramic planter.
For more tips or to arrange for a no-cost moving quote, contact Premiere Van Lines toll-free at 1-877-671-6683.